“Going green” means to pursue the knowledge and practices that can lead to more environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible decisions and lifestyles, which can help protect the environment an sustain its natural resources for current and future generations.
With all this talk about “going green” – do you wonder what you can do to help?
- Adjust your thermostat to conserve energy
- Use LED light bulbs
- Conserve water
- Use reusable water bottles
- Buy local and use reusable shopping bags
- Participate in Earth Day, Stream Clean-up and America Recycles Day Events
- Unplug unused electronic devices
- Perform energy audits to ensure proper function of all systems